Wednesday, November 7, 2007

NaPoBogMo vs NaNoWriMo vs NaKniSweMo

Boy am I glad I didn't sign up for two out of the three - I can barely keep up with the one I did sign up for. Besides, who do I think I'd be kidding if I said I was going to blog everyday for a month? Knit a sweater in a month? Hah! (Knit a blanket square everyday for a month, maybe...hey, there's an idea NaBlanKnitMo, anyone? Who's with me?)

Anyway, I am participating in NaNoWriMo or the National Novel Writing Month. This is my third time, and if I hit the 50k mark, it will be my second "win." In an effort to keep myself honest, I am embedding a progress meter here. Let's see if it works

2 comments:

jennsquared said...

I did the NaPoBogMo last month! I didn't know there is an actual one! So there, I did it in October! All 31 posts!!!

I don't think I can do the NaKniSweMo... That's a lot of commitment!!!

Baby Beth said...

This solidifies the fact that I think you are crazy...well, slightly less than I suppose. Only a truly crazy person would have signed up for all three. :)